Already own a Dana Dolly? Motorize it with the eMotimo spectrum ST4. This kit will get you up and running with a motorized 4-axis system. Shooting with heavy payloads? The spectrum / Dana Dolly integration supports up to 15lbs for video moves (more than any of the other sliders we integrate with).
This kit is perfect for motorized interviews, tabletop product shooting, VFX, and time-lapse.
Watch the video: https://emotimo.com/pages/danadolly
1) spectrum ST4 4-axis motion control unit + wireless PS4 controller
2) Dana Dolly Integration kit and motor
3) Heavy Duty L-bracket (camera / Fz motor mounting)
4) eMotimo Fz (focus) Motor
5) Iintegrated IDX Vmount battery
6) uSD Card/Instructions/Spare dongle
7) Quick Release Clamp for spectrum mounting to Dana Dolly (requires 3/8-16 Stud on Dana Dolly carriage – recommend Half Ball Adapter)
8) Heavy Duty 24V AC power supply
9) Camera trigger cables for most Canon, Nikon and Sony cameras
10) SKB Hard case
What’s not Included:
1) Dana Dolly
2) Half ball adapter or equivalent Dana Dolly mount
Specs for Spectrum ST4:
1) 4 axis Controller (Pan/Tilt/M3/M4)
2) Typically Pan/Tilt/Slide/Focus
3) Spectrum Size: 7.4 x 7.3 x 5″ (18.7 x 8.5 x 12.7 cm)
4) Camera support capacity: 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
5) Weight spectrum ST4: 4.5 lbs. (2.04 kg)
6) Weight of Integrated LPlate with Fz Motor: 1.5 lbs (0.45 kg)
7) Weight of Dana Dolly Integration Kit: 3.25 lbs (1.6 kg)
8) Max Pan speed: up to 180 degrees/second
9) Max Tilt speed: up to 75 degrees/second
10) Max Slider speed: 1 foot/second
11) Power – 10.8 – 25.0VDC. 3.5 Amps or V-Mount Battery
12) Operation Temperature -22 to 122°F (-30 to 50°C)
• 4 axis Motion Controller (pan, tilt, slide, and focus)
• Camera support up to 15lbs
• Dana Dolly Integration with 12 feet of belt
• Wireless Gaming remote
• Up to 9 Keyframes
• Integrates to DragonFrame / eMotimo API
• Live Keyframing (GoToFrames)
• Live Rec/Playback at different framerates)
• Interview Modes
• Integrated Intervalometer / included cables for time-lapse, stop frame animation, and panoramas
• Best in class camera support: With stronger materials and a smarter L-Shaped Frame, the ST4 supports up to 15lbs of camera/lenses for all modes. This gives you more options than with any other motion control system less than $10K.
• Simple, Quick Setup: Do more with fewer wires. When using an industry standard V-Lock battery, there are only 2 locking motor cables to connect in to get a full 4-axis motion control rig. You get a full featured rig that is easier to set up on every shoot.
• Dana Dolly Integration: Support Universal and Original Track Ends. Triangle or Round Track on stands or apple boxes.
• Wireless 4-axis remote control: For a live shooter, the included gaming remote and its intuitive analogue joysticks and triggers puts you in control of all 4-axes (pan, tilt, slide, and focus) for cinematic moves.
• Selectable motor profiles: The spectrum ST4 is all about feel. Unlike most other motion control units on the market, it has outstanding live control through the remote. The spectrum ST4 is armed with 10 different motor move presets – from turbo mode to quiet interview mode and everything in between.
• GoTo frames (Live Keyframing): Set up important target positions that can be called up with a button press from the remote. Hit your target on time, every time, with the ramping and damping feel you select. Assign up to 4 GoTo frames to set up quick video moves and traverse between these points live.
• Interview mode: Set up a simple A-B continuous move to serve as your robotic second camera, or push it further by adding 9 keyframes for maintaining perfect tracking and focus.
• Record live and play it back: Record/Playback mode allows you to record a move live and play or repeat that move over and over. You can also program spectrum ST4 to play the move back at different FPS or break it up into a shoot-move-shoot time-lapse.
• For the time-lapse artist: Stand out with 4-axis shot that incldes focus changes. The ST4 has built-in intervalometer to trigger your DSLR. It also integrates with all bulb ramping solutions (Timelapse Plus, Timelapse View, Bramper Pro, etc.). Shoot simple moves, or program up to 9 programmable keyframes to get creative – no computer required. The spectrum ST4 is exceptionally power efficient and can handle long duration shoots with any 12-24 VDC source.
• Expandable/Connectable/Future: Connect to the i/o port and use eMotimo API to push the limits and connect to more devices. The Spectrum ST4 firmware is upgradeable using the included microSD card. Updates are always free.
Additional eMotimo Resources:
- eMotimo spectrum ST4 / Dana Dolly webpage: https://emotimo.com/pages/danadolly
- eMotimo spectrum ST4 instructional videos: https://vimeopro.com/emotimo/spectrum-instructional-videos
- eMotimo spectrum ST4 support FAQs: https://emotimo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201145193-spectrum-ST4
- eMotimo / Dana Dolly support FAQs: https://emotimo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115001039743-Dana-Dolly