Needham, MA — The Women’s International Music Network is thrilled to announce the complete lineup for the 2015 She Rocks Awards, taking place Fri., Jan. 23, 2015, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Anaheim Hilton Hotel in Anaheim, Calif., during the 2015 Winter NAMM show. Tickets available here.
With an impressive artist lineup and co-hosting duties being shared between WiMN Founder Laura B. Whitmore and platinum-selling guitarist and solo artist Orianthi, the 2015 She Rocks Awards promise to be the most dynamic She Rocks Awards ceremony yet. Honorees include:
- Grammy Award-winning, multi-platinum artist Colbie Caillat*
- Grammy Award-nominated saxophone player and singer-songwriter Mindi Abair*
- Iconic, platinum-selling all-female pop band The Bangles*
- Avedis Zildjian CEO Craigie Zildjian
- Beacock Music Co-Owner Gayle Beacock
- Vice President for Online Learning and Continuing Education/ CEO for Berklee’s award-winning online continuing education program, Berklee Online, Debbie Cavalier
- Vice President of Brand Marketing for C.F. Martin & Co, Amani Duncan
- Editor of Music Inc. and UpBeat Daily magazines, Katie Kailus
- Vice President of iconic Capitol Studios Paula Salvatore
The She Rocks Awards will be kicked off by Americana band SHEL, and throughout the evening will feature an all-star house band led by acclaimed guitarist Gretchen Menn, and include Zepparella members Angeline Saris on bass, Clementine on drums, and guest keyboardist Jenna Paone.
With featured performances, food and beverages, giveaways, a silent auction, networking opportunities and more, the third annual She Rocks Awards brings together industry professionals, music icons, artists, fans, and media to celebrate women in music. A portion of the proceeds of the event will go to benefit the Girls Rock Camp Alliance.
This event has sold out for the past two years and does not require a NAMM badge to attend.
The She Rocks Awards is sponsored by The Gretsch Company, Guitar Center, Seymour Duncan, The Avedis Zildjian Company, C.F. Martin & Co, Weber Mandolins, Fishman, 108 Rock Star Guitars, Casio, PRS Guitars, Yamaha, Berklee Online, Roland, Kind, LAWIM, International Musician, Making Music Magazine, 95.5 KLOS, OC Weekly, as well as NewBay Media, and their publications Guitar World, Guitar Player, Acoustic Nation, Bass Player, Electronic Musician and Keyboard Magazine.
Purchase tickets and find out more about the She Rocks Awards at www.sherocksawards.com.
About The Women’s International Music Network (WiMN)
Founded in 2012, the Women’s International Music Network unites women who work within all facets of the music and audio industries. With theWiMN.com as its hub, the WiMN provides a community for women within the industry while enriching their careers and musical experiences through networking and sharing. The Women’s International Music Network produces events such as the Women’s Music Summit, the WiMN She Rocks Showcases, and the She Rocks Awards, and is founded by music industry veteran Laura B. Whitmore. For more information, visit www.TheWiMN.com.