Rancho Cucamonga, CA — Jan. 23, 2014 – In continuing to hit all the right notes with price conscious musicians, singers, and producers, Monoprice is introducing exciting new products in its Pro Audio Series for its return appearance at the NAMM Show (Booth #7427 in the Lighting Arena) on Jan. 23-26, 2014 in Anaheim, Calif.
Monoprice (www.monoprice.com ) is an e-commerce company that specializes in providing high-quality yet bargain priced AV, home theater, pro audio and other tech accessories from a selection of more than 5,500 Monoprice branded products offered on its website.
Monoprice first introduced its Pro Audio Series at the NAMM show last January, and exhibited again at Summer NAMM in July, offering high-quality, affordable products such as guitars, guitar stands, microphones, USB mixers, and studio speakers at prices ranging from 50 to 70 percent below competitors’ comparable brand products.
“Monoprice continues to redefine music industry price points by providing the same high-quality pro audio products directly to consumers without the traditional markup typical of retail music stores,” said Jess Macintyre, Monoprice’s Product Manager for Pro Audio. “We are looking to build on the impressive response we received at the NAMM show last year and with our Summer NAMM debut. The benefits and quality of our pro audio products become obvious when professional musicians, performers and producers are given an opportunity to try them out in our booth.”
Monoprice returns to the NAMM show this year showcasing several new pro audio products and categories. These offerings are highlighted by a new line of guitars, including acoustic & bass guitars, DJ products, including DJ mixers and CD players, PA Speakers, 20 and 40 watt guitar amps, and stage lighting products, including lights, fog, lasers, DMX cables, and a DMX controller.
Some of the new products include:
- “Retro Vision” Solid Body Electric Guitar – Black, Blonde, Sunburst, and Metallic Blue ($133, Models: 610150, 610151, 610152, 610153) — This classic styled guitar, with two single coil pickups, delivers famous tones from smooth to biting.
- “Arrowhead Vee” Solid Body Electric Guitar – White, Black, Green ($165, Models: 610250, 610251, 610252) — Take flight with this distinctively shaped guitar, featuring two humbucking pickups.
- “6th Street Pub” Electric Bass – White, Red, Black ($149, Models: 610751, 610752) — With its split single-coil pickup, the 6th Street Pub Bass brings you a sought-after bass sound.
- “Bourbon Street Jam” Electric Bass – Black, Sunburst ($155, Models: 610700, 10703) — The Bourbon Street Jam Bass features two single-coil pickups for a more forward low-end sound.
- “Woodstock Vintage” 6-String Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar – Natural ($112, Model: 610000) — This traditional dreadnought produces a rich, full, acoustic sound.
- “Foothill Flatop” 6-String Acoustic/Electric Guitar with EQ – Sunburst ($129, Model: 610050) – The “Foothill Flatop” is an acoustic-electric guitar featuring 3-band E.Q. adjustments and active battery pickup.
Every Monoprice guitar is first setup by a master luthier prior to shipping. Monoprice also separately offers guitar picks and strings, and guitar stands.
- 20-watt, 1×8 Bass Combo Amplifier ($57, Model: 611920) — This combo bass amp features a built in compressor.
- 40-Watt, 1×10 Guitar Combo Amplifier with Spring Reverb ($100, Model: 611800) (now shipping) – A line level output and an FX loop are top features of this powerful combo guitar amp.
- 200-watt, 8-channel PA System with 2×10″ Speakers ($166, Model: 604355) — This portable PA system features an 8-channel powered mixer that fits onto the back of the speaker for easy transportation.
- 200-watt, 15-inch BiAmplified Powered PA Speaker ($159, Model: 604450) – A built in amplifier that sends 165W to the woofer and 35W to the tweeter sets this PA speaker apart.
- 500-watt, 15-inch Passive PA Speaker ($159, Model: 604470) – Delivering a frequency response from 50Hz-20kHz is a top feature of this 500-Watt RMS passive speaker.
- 4-Channel DJ Battle Mixer with Fader Control, FX & USB ($199, Model: 614345) — Mix up to 7 audio sources with this Battle Mixer featuring 16 built in FX.
- 2-Channel DJ Mixer with USB ($49, Model: 614320) — This 2-channel DJ mixer also features a USB port, allowing you to turn your computer into an audio source.
- Portable DJ Mixer for Tablets & Smartphones ($35, Model: 614305) – A 2-channel mixer that can fit into your pocket enabling you to create music on the move.
DJ Media Players
- All-In-One DJ System with Dual CD & Dual USB Flash Players, FX & MIDI Controller ($289, Model 614700) — This all-in-one DJ system allows you play many popular media formats, including CD, USB flash, RCA inputs, and to control DJ software and play audio from your computer.
- Tabletop DJ CD Player with USB Flayer Player & FX ($139, Model: 614410) – A DJ CD / media player including 3 built in effects.
- 4-Color LED PinSpot Light ($39, Model: 612210) — This PinSpot is controllable via DMX, and is ideal for lighting a fixed object like disco balls.
- 2-Head Red & Green Laser Light ($105, Model: 612450) – A laser that offers simultaneous red & green lasers with DMX and sound control.
- 3-Color LED Light Bar ($75, Model: 612600) — A light bar with DMX and sound control features.
- 3-Color LED Moving Head Light ($179, Model: 612800) — This LED light is controllable via DMX or with manual control.
- 1200-Watt Fog Machine ($60, Model: 612312) – A powerful fog machine that features both wired and wireless controllers to create impressive stage effects.
- 16-Channel DMX Controller ($99, Model: 612120) — This DMX controller features MIDI, a fog machine port and includes a USB light.
- 1.5 to 20 Meter (5 to 65 feet) 3-pin DMX Lighting Cables ($3.98 to $19.98) – Monoprice’s DMX cables will allow you to connect DMX-compatible stage lighting. These cables also double as AES/EBU digital audio cables, and come in variety of lengths.
Monoprice encourages all attendees of NAMM to visit the company’s exhibition booth #7427 in the Lighting Arena of the Anaheim Convention Center and sample its pro audio products. To find out more information about Monoprice’s Pro Audio Series products please check out the company’s recent newsletter :http://www.monoprice.com/
About Monoprice, Inc. (DBA Monoprice.com)
Based in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, Monoprice, Inc. is an e-commerce leader specializing in high-quality yet affordable electronics and tech products, including a wide variety of electronic cables, home theater equipment, networking and IT gear, mobile accessories, PC and gaming accessories, pro audio equipment, and ink & toner. Established in 2002, Monoprice offers over 5,500 of its own branded products via its website www.monoprice.com. The company has built its stellar brand reputation upon customer word of mouth, the consistent ability to deliver premium quality products at prices far below other national brands, and unmatched customer service. Monoprice was named an Inc. 500 company in 2008, 2009 & 2010, and an Inc. 5000 company in 2011 and 2012. For more information about Monoprice, go to www.monoprice.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Spiceworks, and YouTube.